AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Whatlely is soooooo flken monotoned he puts me to sleep.
Sam Edmund got a gig at SeN to get away from working under Jabba the Robbo..

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Turned it off within six minutes.

Am I intolerant, too discerning or just wishing to maintain my equilibrium?
I'm with you @Bernie .... he got off to a great start Robinson, when speaking of his beloved Bombers he said that last year 3 of the top 4 Geelong, West coast and Richmond liked to hang onto the footy and it was slow and boring and so it's great to see that teams like Essendon are taking the game on.... !

Must have photos of Rupert boning his french poodle to keep his job!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Robbo hasn't exactly spent the off season at deportment college. Could barely understand him.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Robbo hasn't exactly spent the off season at deportment college. Could barely understand him.
Funnily enough for the little amount of time I was watching I kept thinking, has he forgotten to put his teeth in as he was mumbling more than usual.

• Haha

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Treloar just said that at Copyingwood they are told to play to their strengths............... I wonder where they got that idea from.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Treloar just said that at Copyingwood they are told to play to their strengths...............
So Figgy just wants his mids to butcher the ball all game n Forrest GumpUSA to run under the ball n fall over a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

SCAJMW

Tiger Cub
Dec 15, 2008
Peggy is just all class. says how it is, no BS. Sellars and King wrapped us up in the 2020 preview, what is going on? It must have hurt.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Peggy is just all class. says how it is, no BS. Sellars and King wrapped us up in the 2020 preview, what is going on? It must have hurt.
Never quite knew what we were going to get when Peggy took on the top job, but now we know, and she's obviously only lacking one thing.... ego. Hope her successor reads the playbook!

Sellars was virtually drooling over us tonight :mhihi.... and while I'm on it, I heard Whately say on radio that his 2 son's favourite player is Dusty, and they really love him!
Poor old Danger, can't even get his own supporters to like him:eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I heard Whately say on radio that his 2 son's favourite player is Dusty, and they really love him!
:))
All the youngsters love Dusty, with a couple of Premierships in the bank, another couple to come, and another 5 seasons from Dusty, we'll have another generation of supporters.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Geez...Figgy's Chokers getting excited that Dunny Brush gets another go. What's he actually achieved to get that applause??

• Haha

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Never quite knew what we were going to get when Peggy took on the top job, but now we know, and she's obviously only lacking one thing.... ego. Hope her successor reads the playbook!

Sellars was virtually drooling over us tonight :mhihi.... and while I'm on it, I heard Whately say on radio that his 2 son's favourite player is Dusty, and they really love him!

What kid would pick a dive over a don’t argue?
Kids aren’t dumb. They know a true champion when they see one.

Reactions: 5 users