AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Gerard Healy couldn’t hide his love for the Eagles. No mention of Richmond.
Yeah, not the OTC thread, but.....

Interesting to hear Tom Whatshisname say Cambo will be leaving GWS as he doesn't get on with some players and also the Crows to do a garage sale on it's oldies. Possibility for Betts and Gibbs to return to Cartoon.....which is not a bad idea for them IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Yeah, not the OTC thread, but.....

Interesting to hear Tom Whatshisname say Cambo will be leaving GWS as he doesn't get on with some players.

Gee that's interesting TF....hadn't heard about Cambo. Can't be sure it's true if Tom Makinstuffup is putting it out there. ....
however, he's really tight with our grand poobaah. ...
part of the Balmey succession plan possibly or maybe the big job when the chief pulls into the spot reserved for the polo ponies down at Disneyland, strides into the office and tells Gil to get that *smile* ouuta my parking spot!
Don't think Wayne is a dill and has had a pretty rounded career within the industry. Time will tell.

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Apologies. First blood was obviously the "better list" comment. But during the first game after he was drafted to the Pies, Cotchin and teammates had a go at Treloar. The Pies won so rubbing the hair was within his rights.
As it was within Cotchins rights to bury him at half forward in the corresponding match in 2017.

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
totally agree with Tony B-Hicks
keep that bloke 1,000 miles away from the place
we need quality smart strong and independent thinkers, not followers who are full of their own self importance

front runner!!!

Reactions: 1 user

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Wayne didn't achieve great success at Tigerland and it can be argued that GWS has underdelivered since (and before?) he was there. Also there was always chatter about figjamism at Tigerland among the leadership group while he played.

But apart from such scuttlebutt, what's the evidence behind statements that he needs to be kept 1000 miles away? Is it scapegoating or does anyone have anything solid to offer?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Once again 4 shows
Only talking footy praises our game.
Afl360. Dont bring us up when we win.
400 shows not sure ive heard Robison praise our team and especially our kids.
Gerard likes Stack.
On the couch. Is Healy sleeping with the entire wC team? I hope we smash them.
Just to see if goes for his Yippie ya yo *smile* again.
Roos loves us. Lyon thows up everytime he needs to compliment our game.
Brown. Actually believes Brisbane are a chance. Brisbane will be the bye in the finals.
Footy confidential. Can't watch it. Hutchinson is jabba the hut in a suit.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
This conversation probably comes from my comments earlier. Don't know Wayne Campbell from a bar of soap apart from that he appeared to have a fair amount of confidence in his own abilities when he played for us.
Just threw it out there for no particular reason but mainly due to his experience across a lot of areas.
As big as the footy industry may appear to us *smile* kickers on the outside. ..... it's pretty well a closed shop on the inside with those in the know having access to who's capable and who's not.

For all I know he may be off to pull beers at one of his pubs.

For the time being we're in the fortunate position of having Brendon and Balmey heading up the key areas of our club and whatever appointments are made in the future, I'm trusting them.

totally agree with Tony B-Hicks
keep that bloke 1,000 miles away from the place
we need quality smart strong and independent thinkers, not followers who are full of their own self importance

front runner!!!

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Footy confidential. Can't watch it. Hutchinson is jabba the hut in a suit.

Hutchison will be in a different role next season. Take it to the bank. He won't be on that show is my inside word.