AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Re-watched AFL360 at the gym today. Robbo looks to be getting more hammered every week. Slurring his words and touching the guests.

Jack Riewoldt wasn't impressed when Robbo suggested to Jack that he had hunted down Liam Jones on Sunday to beat him up for the knock-down in Round one. Jack denied it, but Robbo prematurely launched into a tirade about what a great guy Liam was, what a great story he had, his mother died, he's back playing, he's so brave etc (and you Jack, hunted him down on Sunday "nah gahrn ya didinya haha!" *slap...).
Jack responded that he had spoken to Liam before the game and that their fathers had played footy together, there's a respect etc. You could hear Robbo moan before trying to end the banter and then Gerard Wetlettuce calls an end to the show.

Robbo. The pissed angry uncle everyone avoids at a wedding.

Yeah that was absolutely bizarre. Has a massive RFC hangup Blobster.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Funny seeing Sam and Sheahan come on to the show tonight to reminisce about the late Polly Farmer and keep Laurel & Hardy quiet. They took over the show. :))

Reactions: 1 user

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
sam is losing it, or maybe already lost it. . The incoherent use of big words he doesn't quite know the meaning of is a weird schtick. And after decades of being a professional shock-jock buffoon he just isn't capable of being serious and articulate. It Was bizaare and awkward when Robbo asked him if he loved Polly and replied that he did in the biblical sense. Everyone else was caught between áre you going to tell him or will I?' , and pretending it didn't happen. He actually made Robbo look like a dignified seasoned pro.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Yobbo never ever misses a chance to point out that Scumwood slapped us in the PF last year. Never.

Like many in the media he liked it much better when we were **** and he could laugh at us. He can't deal with the new world order. He's just a suck.
Think he & many others are pissed off that all the old jokes about us refer nowadays to his own mob.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Slobbo was all over the place last night. When Newman and *smile* for brains was on, he wasn’t listening and staring at the screen with Polly farmer on it,
When Riewoldt and thick as two planks was on, he would ask a question and not bother listen to the answer.
Flk it’s hard to listen to Murphy, he thinks he is a philosopher

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Really, footy is so much more enjoyable when you completely cut out these kind of shows.

Try it.

Reactions: 6 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Really, footy is so much more enjoyable when you completely cut out these kind of shows.

Try it.
Yep. Watch the games live n haven't taken anything to listen to the broadcast for years. Watch the games or replays on t.v. n the sound goes down low, sometimes very low. Don't bother to watch much of any of the myriad footy shows, they're mostly idiots just churning gibberish , hype n self promotion.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012

Try it.

I'm with you, Kid
Don't watch or listen to any of the talking footy heads anymore.
Rather watch games, make my own assessments and also take note of some of the erudite PRE posters.

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
Journos don't get noticed or promoted for keeping it real. They get likes for contrived shocking opinions. Welcome to the end of western capitalist democracy.

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
The way they take a tiny topic and expand on it is cringe worthy.

I know they need to fill time but its like watching Stevie Wonder try to parallel park in super slo mo!!!

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Same *smile* different smell,
Sen1116 if it couldn't get any worse apparently have signed up Dwayne Russell for next season
Sinking ship....

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
The way they take a tiny topic and expand on it is cringe worthy.

I know they need to fill time but its like watching Stevie Wonder try to parallel park in super slo mo!!!
That’s a cruel analogy, but pretty funny really.
Beware the PC police.