AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
There's a lot of grinding teeth out in media land this morning. Give us nothing you twats. We will have our flag anyway.

They would have salivating over their keyboards and microphones hoping we lost. You can imagine the the wankfest talkfest and articles if that had happened. They'll have to wait another day for their gloating and disdain for our club to go on show

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
His article in the paper today was a good one. Very complementary & Very unusual coming from him.
He loves mentioning Collingwood ‘humiliated’ us last year,
He must’ve been pissed

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
When they review our game , the theme will be strongly directed towards what went wrong for Brisbane ,

If Brisbane kicked straight , blah blah blah ..... just prepare yourself

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
His article in the paper today was a good one. Very complementary & Very unusual coming from him.
He must’ve been pissed
He never ever misses a chance to bring up how Scumwood slapped us in the PF. It’s an obsession of his.

bowden4president

Stackman
Feb 19, 2005
Punt Rd
He must’ve been pissed
If he wants to watch a genuinely humiliating performance, he can go watch Essendunce effort this week. That is one for the ages. Probably one of the worst finals performances of All time.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The odds have just come through.

Johnathon brown to say, ‘the lions had the tigers on the ropes’ #2-1
Paul Roos “the lions should’ve been up by 87 at qtr time’ #5-4
Jabba ‘what grimes did is a capital punishment offence’ #1-3
Healy ‘yippie ya Nit Nat’ #1-1
Darcy ‘Brisbane beat themselves’ #5-1

Reactions: 1 user

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
He must’ve been pissed

A West Coast vs Collingwood Grand Final would be a redemption story for Collingwood.

But it sounds like he’s writing towards a Richmond vs Collingwood GF where it’ll be Richmond’s redemption story.

In that case, the story will be that Richmond really were the best team of the past 3 years. Afterwards, all the praise will come, including full comparisons to Geelong 2007/2011 etc. From that moment on, there will only be 2 stories left to tell about this Richmond team:

1. How great are they compared to the all-time great teams?
2. Has their era ended?

There’s no money to be made by praising Richmond before the Grand Final.

“I think Richmond is the best”
...Then Richmond win

Vs

“Collingwood humiliated Richmond last year, they can’t overcome those demons”
...Then Richmond win

Reactions: 3 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
He must’ve been pissed

Opinions have mostly been one of "I don't think they can win" or "It's their flag to lose", with a lot of vacillating and very little middle ground.

Robbo *smile*' hates us. Not so much the club, but the fans.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Collingwood DID humiliate last year in the PF. That’s why it’ll be nice to humiliate them in a GF this year.

Reactions: 2 users

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
I'm looking forward to hearing Blockhead Brown's take on our demolition of Brisbane (part 2)

Full of excuses I bet.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Given what's happened with Danny Frawley today and that he was a big part of the Fox Footy team I'm wondering if any of the shows will go ahead tonight. A lot of those guys would have been very close to him.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
As Talking Footy was only a 10 minute chat about Spud, I flicked over to 360, FFS Robbo , how does he keep a job on TV

• Angry

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Some really touching moments on Fox tonight. Was all very moving then Mark Robinson had to go and emphasize the time that germ spat on Danny. ... they even showed the clip.
Him and whoever produces the show have zero sense of the moment!
It's supposed to be a tribute and he should have left that for rag he writes for!

• Angry
Reactions: 8 users

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Some really touching moments on Fox tonight. Was all very moving then Mark Robinson had to go and emphasize the time that germ spat on Danny. ... they even showed the clip.
Him and whoever produces the show have zero sense of the moment!
It's supposed to be a tribute and he should have left that for rag he writes for!
Yeah a time and a place. Have a little compassion for that "germ" as well. Stupid thing he did however he's probably feeling a little *smile* himself at the moment.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Given what's happened with Danny Frawley today and that he was a big part of the Fox Footy team I'm wondering if any of the shows will go ahead tonight. A lot of those guys would have been very close to him.
That's what I was thinking. Lyon's not on OTC because of this. I wonder how Dunstall feels, but I must say, even though Bounce I never liked and is more for the kids, I watched the show a few times after the last Sunday AFL game and never liked Dunstall constant smart-arse attitude (bullying?) on Spud. I wonder if that played a part in his depression.