AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
The fact that Greene stopped then resumed his actions is damming imo - it makes his actions deliberate and not part of the tackle.

It totally astounds me all this talk that the head is protected, can’t be touched, bumped, etc and then this.

Typical AFL - all talk then no action.

But curiously, only when it suits them.

It's amazing how the AFL media hacks lay down, rollover & toe the company line.

Can you imagine the furore if Dusty had done what that Grubby Greene piece of cr@p did. The lynch mob would be out in force.

Reactions: 1 user

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania

Can you imagine the furore if Dusty had done what that Grubby Greene piece of cr@p did. The lynch mob would be out in force.

Yeah Dusty would get 2 weeks for that

Reactions: 1 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Greene is a dog with a peanut for a brain, look what he was doing ffs ... the trouble is the AFL/MRP/Tribunal thinks its the Justice System. loopholes and pleas and lawyers...
nothing like bureaucratic smoothing over of violence ..

Reactions: 2 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004

We all remember the fury when Houli got off.

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Robbo, I know you read this site because, well, you don't seem talented or competent enough to work for your stories. It's called good recruiting, doing your homework and due diligence, having well run onfield and offfield departments. If you followed a well run club, you would be able to know the signs. Here's hoping you and your club are the butt of jokes for years, decades to come like we were.
If you expected 'Robbo' to finish reading your proposal you should have reduced the length. Robbo would have started wavering after the second apostrophe, and decided to crack another bottle of red instead of continuing four words into the second sentence...

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
360 crossed to the Saints B & F where, Stewart Loewe and Robert Harvey gave tear jerking speeches about Spud. When they crossed back to 360 Nick Riewoldt was there, Robbo asked him, how did that make you feel?
What a dumb, stupid, idiotic question!!!!

Last edited:

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
360 crossed to the Saints B & F where, Stewart Loewe and Robert Harvey gave tear jerking speeches about Spud. When they crossed back to 360 Nick Riewoldt was there, Robbo asked him did that make you feel?

What else would you expect? Robbo has no feel for these sorts of things.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
They said Dunstall WILL be on the show tomorrow night. Looking forward to it.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
360 crossed to the Saints B & F where, Stewart Loewe and Robert Harvey gave tear jerking speeches about Spud. When they crossed back to 360 Nick Riewoldt was there, Robbo asked him, how did that make you feel?
Beautiful eulogy from Stewie.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
David King. For the 87th time, you must stop Dusty.
Doofus Fagan tried 28 players on him on Saturday.
Maybe if the AFL allowed chairs & Turn buckles someone might be able to finger 4 leg lock dusty. Even that will be close to impossible.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
David King. For the 87th time, you must stop Dusty.
Doofus Fagan tried 28 players on him on Saturday.
Maybe if the AFL allowed chairs & Turn buckles someone might be able to figure 4 leg lock dusty. Even that will be close to impossible.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
I used to watch every night. It was a source of frustration that after 25 different news broadcasts about AFL, I needed to watch a 1 hr show dedicated to the footy news of the day. ( I invited someone to go find the other TV!).

However, I haven't watched a single episode in full this year, and probably less than 6 episodes in part. I cannot stand Robbo. He just blathers on and on about absolute *smile*. He's become intolerable to me.

I'd rather sit down to eat a 100gm burnt steak with a miltant vegan ceoliac then put up with a 1hr episode of that ranting, drunk, bald dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
With a strong sense of irony, Treloar does my ****** head in.

I dont think meiosis dealt him a terribly well connected pre frontal cortex Midsy.

I think he does the best job with the tools at hand.

like all of us.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
How cringeworthy is he. You just can't watch him stagger through this sort of sttuff, he is much better in print.

I find him cringeworthily funny. A bit like watching the office. Takes his interviewees on a journey of bewilderment and confusion during each long-winded, unfocused question. They sit there and try not to laugh or look confused, and pick something out of the morass, either strategically or randomly, to answer.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
With a strong sense of irony, Treloar does my ****** head in.

What I found surprising and almost annoying was treloar saying he wished he had of called Frawley after hearing him on a podcast a couple of weeks. Guess what Adam, neither u nor anyone has that sort of influence over someone in Frawleys state. Don’t flatter yourself. Ultimately the only person we have control over is ourself. Get yourself right and then worry about helping someone else. Often people wanting to help others are doing so whilst ignoring their own issues.

It would not surprise me if it comes out that Frawley had a massive gambling problem. Talk of financial stress on someone earning close to 500k a year suggests bigger problems than just a bad investment.