AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Yep, I'm over Robbo and the way he sets up his questioning.
Waddya mean? Greatest orator footy media has had since Dougie H!

“Do you think...now I’m gunna say something here....do you think that with everything that’s happening in footy today , marks, goals, scores, umpires, drugs, gambling ....do you think...now, I’m not trying to troll anyone here...but do you think, given everything’s that’s just happened....I should be asking Gil this question...,do you think he’d answer me? Probably not...it’s a funny old world isn’t it. Now with everything that’s happening in footy, the media and social media. I had someone ask me a question on Twitter yesterday. I blocked him. No wonder players get depression with all the muck raking on social media. Chris Scott. Now, let me just ask this question and we,ll move on. I know we,ve got a lot to get through.

Gerard.......................................Why doesn’t everyone hate Richmond?”

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003

“Do you think...now I’m gunna say something here....do you think that with everything that’s happening in footy today , marks, goals, scores, umpires, drugs, gambling ....do you think...now, I’m not trying to troll anyone here...but do you think, given everything’s that’s just happened....I should be asking Gil this question...,do you think he’d answer me? Probably not...it’s a funny old world isn’t it. Now with everything that’s happening in footy, the media and social media. I had someone ask me a question on Twitter yesterday. I blocked him. No wonder players get depression with all the muck raking on social media. Chris Scott. Now, let me just ask this question and we,ll move on. I know we,ve got a lot to get through.

Gerard.......................................Why doesn’t everyone hate Richmond?”
:rotfl2

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne

I don’t know what to think about this.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
Robbo is lit again. Two minutes in to the show, he's mispronounced Jed Bews twice ("Ahs me what my Monday hero is? JeBeyous..Jez Boos.."), he checked then turned off his mobile live on air and poked Wetlettuce in the chest when talking about Selwood.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I've stopped watching 360 altogether primarily due to Robbo. On the Couch not much better. They never ever talk about us.:rolleyes:
Yeah I noticed it again tonight and when they do it's always the same things and the same players: Lynch, Jack, Dusty and Grimo.

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Considering the number of tigers supporters - it simply makes no commercial sense to avoid talking about us. However OTC definitely minimises RFC discussion. Whereas they will crap on for 10mins about WC, Geelong or Collingwood.

Reactions: 1 users

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
Considering the number of tigers supporters - it simply makes no commercial sense to avoid talking about us. However OTC definitely minimises RFC discussion. Whereas they will crap on for 10mins about WC, Geelong or Collingwood.

I actually think it's for the best.

RFC is sort of flying under the radar right now. We don't have the media pressure to be a fairy tale winner that the Lions had, or a revenge story like Collingwood having lost the grand final last year. Or suffer self doubt like the Giants probably do, enjoying the extra AFL helping hands to justify their existence. I'm quite happy for us to be the unspoken team and go into Friday night on silent running.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
For those that didn't see it 360 opened with a bizarre social media video of Dangerhack with his child on his knee SCREAMING into a camera about Geel Cats gonna win get to G blah blah. Very weird and VERY 2019 Geelong.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
For those that didn't see it 360 opened with a bizarre social media video of Dangerhack with his child on his knee SCREAMING into a camera about Geel Cats gonna win get to G blah blah. Very weird and VERY 2019 Geelong.

Very me me me...... that's just how he rolls...... Screenshot_2019-09-17-08-22-02.png

Nico

You psychopathological reactionary!
Jul 1, 2004
Melbourne
Really felt for his kid with the screaming, had to hurt his ears.

BTW Danger, did you get your kid's permission before you plastered him all over social media?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
At least the bub kept smiling.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Dangerfield somehow thinks he's relevant and that the public want to constantly hear from him.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Just tuned in to 360 for a bit. Floggo and Wankley talking about the Worsfold/Rutten succession plan.

Floggo: "It would be foolish, if Essadon won the flag next year, Gerard, after learning what happened with Buckley and Malthouse and Collingwood, it'd be foolish if they won the flag next year and said, 'oh, thanks John, go back to' - na na, they're on a good wicket here. They haveta go to Ben, 'Ben, Ben, dya mind waiting, we're gunna give John another year'."

Only the most deluded Pollyanna of an Essington fan would give them the remotest hope of a flag next year. AND, Floggo has been agitating for Worsfold's sacking for weeks if not months. This is the Chief Football Writer of the largest circulation newspaper in Australia.

Reactions: 6 users