AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Robbo's post season top 50 contrarians must be due out soon. You hope you've done enough and your season was solid but still always a relief to see it in print.
And PRE will have a thread 50 pages long full of posters saying Robinson got it completely wrong, but they dont care what he thinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
And PRE will have a thread 50 pages long full of posters saying Robinson got it completely wrong, but they dont care what he thinks.

Who is Robbo and does he do a top 50 players of the season?

To be honest I never watch those footy shows so only see what is linked from here, I had no idea he does a top 50, and I have no care either.

All I care about is that we have won the last 2 flags.

DS

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Bump. Laurel and Hardy back on tonight. Just interested to see if Blobbo keeps rambling on about Dimma's personal life again.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
What are massive wank fest these guys put on. Who decided the game was too long? Idiots staring at their phones all game? How can anyone possibly concentrate for 25 minutes. Pffft.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
What are massive wank fest these guys put on. Who decided the game was too long? Idiots staring at their phones all game? How can anyone possibly concentrate for 25 minutes. Pffft.
Agree. Blobbo back to his best Shakespearian acts and gaffes. It was SHANE Tuck you goose not Travis.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Mincey and Yobbo are back. Mincey can’t believe the game has gone back to 20 minute quarters. He claims that it is too long no doubt influenced by the realisation that it will disadvantage the team of geriatrics that he follows.

Yobbo was mostly incoherent as usual and I do recall a number of factual errors including referring to Shane Tuck as Travis Tuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
They presented no logic at all with complaints except it "felt too long". Bloody hell.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Mincey and Yobbo are back. Mincey can’t believe the game has gone back to 20 minute quarters. He claims that it is too long no doubt influenced by the realisation that it will disadvantage the team of geriatrics that he follows.
Quarters used to be 25 minutes plus time on a long time ago.
But the geniuses in suits decided that there needed to be more time for the broadcasters to run all their commercials every time a goal was kicked and everyone had to wait till the little light flashed to signal commercials were over n the game could restart. Then the umpires decided that they needed a run up n arse waggle before they bounced the ball so they could bounce it higher. Then it was decided that the rucks needed to be lectured on separation skills before the restart ball was bounced. After that the umpires realised they were confused n didn't know who was contesting the ruck any more so clear written instructions had to be issued so a ruck man could be appointed every time there was a ball up.
Now the game has been reduced to 20 minutes per qtr plus time on so all that extra ten or twelve or fourteen minutes that each qtr drags on for is actually nothing more than *smile* farting around *smile* and a waste of everyone's valuable entertainment time so then *smile* like Whateley want the game shortened even further.

Reactions: 7 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004

“IT’S THE VIBE OF IT. IT’S THE CONSTITUTION. IT’S MABO. IT’S JUSTICE. IT’S LAW. IT’S THE VIBE AND AH, NO THAT’S IT. IT’S THE VIBE. I REST MY CASE.”

• Haha

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Knobbo has come back dumber than ever. And Mince Whateley, as usual, is mincing about the rules of the game.

Luckily Brains Brereton brought some intelligence to the show by using the word “malice” 8 times.

• Haha

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Don’t trust anything that Whately says about the game. Just wants to turn it into an American sport with time outs on behalf of his boss as SEN Jabba the Hutch.

Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Knobbo has come back dumber than ever. And Mince Whateley, as usual, is mincing about the rules of the game.

Luckily Brains Brereton brought some intelligence to the show by using the word “malice” 7 times.
Brains Brereton ha ha haaarrgghh not bad from you Robbie.

Brains certainly does love the sound of his own voice.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Luckily Brains Brereton brought some intelligence to the show by using the word “malice” 8 times.
Blobbo still didn't get what he meant.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Brains Brereton ha ha haaarrgghh not bad from you Robbie.

Brains certainly does love the sound of his own voice.

His comments around the Williams suspension were bizarre. His 1st position was because Webster didn't want to deck him meant that he shouldn't be suspended.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang

Look forward to you bringing up the old Brereton quotes thread as the season goes on