AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

WildStyle

Tiger Superstar
Aug 24, 2020
Apparently Baker and Short haven't had to defend for the last 4 years and now the "party is over" :rotfl2

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Pretty entitled to criticise Dusty’s efforts though. There were a bunch of situations in the game where Swan players just hand balled around him at ease while he just jogged from one Swan player to another. Particularly, bad piece of play in the first quarter early in the game on the Southern Stand boundary line where he just applied zero pressure.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Apparently Baker and Short haven't had to defend for the last 4 years and now the "party is over" :rotfl2

Just commented in the game day thread on this. Lyon showed 2 passages of play on Bakes and didn't even realise he was completely contradicting himself. Bags him for the 1st one for not going man on man (he was actually attacking the back of the stoppage which is what we do), left Papley, ball moves forward and Papley doesn't even get it, but Lyon bags him for zoning (which he wasn't doing) and not for being man on man. Next one Warner slips Grahams tackle, Bakes has stayed back with Papley, Lyon bags him for not closing the space, what you mean ZONING!! What a complete flog, didn't even realise he'd totally contradicted his point.

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Pretty entitled to criticise Dusty’s efforts though. There were a bunch of situations in the game where Swan players just hand balled around him at ease while he just jogged from one Swan player to another. Particularly, bad piece of play in the first quarter early in the game on the Southern Stand boundary line where he just applied zero pressure.
He is human after all.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I'm just satisfied in hearing Mincey state that it's only April, so no problem for us. Someone's gotta answer Blobbo's dumb questions.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
I'm just satisfied in hearing Mincey state that it's only April, so no problem for us. Someone's gotta answer Blobbo's dumb questions.
Surely teams have figured us out, the blueprint on how to beat the tigers is uncovered, Dimmas affair has divided the playing group the dynasty is over !! No?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Surely teams have figured us out, the blueprint on how to beat the tigers is uncovered, Dimmas affair has divided the playing group the dynasty is over !! No?
Well Blobbo said we're under the spotlight against Port, so yeah, we're cooked.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Port away from that ground in a park are useless.
Hinkley thinks he is a coach.
Win or lose, we bent them over when it counted.
The umpires we rip us a new one

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
That'll probably come after the Port Bogelaide game along with "Are the Tigers in crisis ?"
Will he be the first and say 'Hardwick's job is on the line"?
'Is Cotchin the right man to lead the Tigers?"
"Has Richmond lost its hold on the MCG?"
'Richmond fall was all coming?"
I saw him at half time of the 2019 GF, it was a cool day, but his face was plum red. He was angry we were winning.
People including me kept on reminding him, 'Are we going to choke Robbo?" "Gee the GWS game style matches ours"
He wasnt happy. He threw away an half smoked cigarette and bolted back inside.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Pinocchio won't bag us, because we have used his club every year to win the flag.
And he knows Geelong's game dosent beat ours.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Will he be the first and say 'Hardwick's job is on the line"?
'Is Cotchin the right man to lead the Tigers?"
"Has Richmond lost its hold on the MCG?"
'Richmond fall was all coming?"
I saw him at half time of the 2019 GF, it was a cool day, but his face was plum red. He was angry we were winning.
People including me kept on reminding him, 'Are we going to choke Robbo?" "Gee the GWS game style matches ours"
He wasnt happy. He threw away an half smoked cigarette and bolted back inside.
I am sure he will find a way to include brook cotchin in there somehow