AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
But ...but... this year it’s different. Their win on the weekend had been coming for a long time. A real long time.

And now, after that win, they are just the best ! (Again).
They've apparently wasted 6 years. But finally they're on the right track. Until they work out the track is a dead end again.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I mean, yeah, West Coast aren't much chop. And yeah, they were missing their best player and one of the best key defenders of the past decade. And yeah, they lost their best remaining mid during the game and their versatall who was filling in down back, leaving them a man down for three quarters. And yeah, they were already too tall and fat and slow and can't run, with one of their better runners, Duggan, also out.

But Arsedon! Man! They are Richmond of 2017, don't you know!

They've been up for a month. We will *smile* them sideways.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I mean, yeah, West Coast aren't much chop. And yeah, they were missing their best player and one of the best key defenders of the past decade. And yeah, they lost their best remaining mid during the game and their versatall who was filling in down back, leaving them a man down for three quarters. And yeah, they were already too tall and fat and slow and can't run, with one of their better runners, Duggan, also out.

But Arsedon! Man! They are Richmond of 2017, don't you know!

They've been up for a month. We will *smile* them sideways.

Creaming themselves because they've won 3 in a row.

Agree with what you say on Wet Toast, massively undermanned. Lost 2 players early which probably forced them into putting more mins into Yeo than they planned too so another underdone in the middle.

The other 2 games? A 7 point win at home against the Dockers (geez they've been *smile* on the road this year) and a win (albeit a big one) against North.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wouldn't be writing them into finals just yet.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
But ...but... this year it’s different. Their win on the weekend had been coming for a long time. A real long time.

And now, after that win, they are just the best ! (Again)
I like the way they play. And the talented kids. We should beat them but it does appear they have a better future than one thought they had 9 months ago.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Creaming themselves because they've won 3 in a row.

Agree with what you say on Wet Toast, massively undermanned. Lost 2 players early which probably forced them into putting more mins into Yeo than they planned too so another underdone in the middle.

The other 2 games? A 7 point win at home against the Dockers (geez they've been *smile* on the road this year) and a win (albeit a big one) against North.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wouldn't be writing them into finals just yet.
Can’t read anything into the win against Failmantle, doesn’t matter where they play, they’re average.

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
I like the way they play. And the talented kids. We should beat them but it does appear they have a better future than one thought they had 9 months ago.
Agreed.

They're playing exciting football, and they've unearthed a few good kids, and a few potential stars.

They haven't had an A grader on their list for 10 years. And now there's scope for a couple.

This game will be interesting. They'll definitely push us, and on our current form, they could win.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Agreed.

They're playing exciting football, and they've unearthed a few good kids, and a few potential stars.

They haven't had an A grader on their list for 10 years. And now there's scope for a couple.

This game will be interesting. They'll definitely push us, and on our current form, they could win.
Straight to the tribunal. 2 week suspension.

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
The Essendon love fest all over the media is hilarious. Now Essendon supporters up in arms over a potential season postponement or shortening because it might ruin their run into the finals.

If ever we are going to smack a team by over 100 points this year, let it be this Saturday.

Reactions: 1 user

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
The Essendon love fest all over the media is hilarious. Now Essendon supporters up in arms over a potential season postponement or shortening because it might ruin their run into the finals.

If ever we are going to smack a team by over 100 points this year, let it be this Saturday.
Can’t find the link to an article I saw yesterday by Ben Dixon. He used a word to describe essendrugs that I first heard used in 2017. Back then it had a different meaning. It was used to describe Richmond when we lost those few games by very close margins. It was used to ridicule us. That word was “Richmondy”. But this time it was used to describe how well essendrugs are playing by comparing them to us now. Flipped the meaning right around. ( but I won’t forget it was used to embarrass us)

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Blobbo: "Hey Gerard....I...oh....you...yeah...aargh...the Tigers are a great team...great team....but whaaaaat abooooooout the Bombers?...."
He’ll be complaining about the game being too long.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Sad to see Neale Daniher in this condition.

How can there not be a cure for this neurological disease compared to others?

Reactions: 2 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Sad to see Neale Daniher in this condition.

How can there not be a cure for this neurological disease compared to others?

Brave, Brave man is Neil and his family as well.
Really tragic and inspiring at the same time, (i did have the tissues out), pretty emotional segment.

Reactions: 5 users