AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Hah hah hah Mince absolutely humiliating Elmer about the fool he made of himself during the Buckley press conference.

Ffs. Get rid of him Mince.

Reactions: 3 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
They replayed the 2018 PF like the Scum won the flag.

After this game, the Tigers went north and the Scum went south. FACT!

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
They replayed the 2018 PF like the Scum won the flag.

After this game, the Tigers went north and the Scum went south. FACT!
Ffs you’d think Elvis had died the way they’re carrying on. A full show dedicated to him resigning. Far out.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
He is a front bar *smile*-head. Spends his day punting, sinking beers and telling BS stories to the other no hopers in attendance.
That's exactly what Hutchison was like in the late 90's.
Spent his time between the Take away shop on Swan street and in & out of the Rising Sun TAB.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Did anyone else hear the fool, when speaking of Ross Lyon's credentials he said....
'no other coach for years has been able to grab a group and say, listen up boys, this is the way we're going to play.... and then had them play that way.... no other coach has done that Gerard!'

Someone should be on the phone to Benny to tell him we're wasting our *smile* time with Hardwick!

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
just checking it out now. Mincey promoting ‘can we find the mute button‘ t-shirts or mugs (with robbo zoom call antics on it) at the start of the show was hilarious.

I thin he was actually serious too which made it even funnier.

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
just checking it out now. Mincey promoting ‘can we find the mute button‘ t-shirts or mugs (with robbo zoom call antics on it) at the start of the show was hilarious.

I thin he was actually serious too which made it even funnier.
Robbo absolutely hated that. He was dead set embarrassed that Mince was belittling him. Was great.

Reactions: 5 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Did anyone else hear the fool, when speaking of Ross Lyon's credentials he said....
'no other coach for years has been able to grab a group and say, listen up boys, this is the way we're going to play.... and then had them play that way.... no other coach has done that Gerard!'

Someone should be on the phone to Benny to tell him we're wasting our *smile* time with Hardwick!
You cant argue with Lyon's results as a coach. in fact he is right up there with Buckley in terms of success.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
What's Dimma doing on AFL360?........oh hang on it's Goody quoting the cliches again.

"Terrific brand of footy" ....

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
What's Dimma doing on AFL360?........oh hang on it's Goody quoting the cliches again.

"Terrific brand of footy" ....
What a shocking show.
They change there minds every single show.
Im cancelling my Foxtel at years end because he is a massive fkwit.
He was all joy we lost.
He was silent last week