AFLW 2020 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFLW 2020

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Sabrina is a lovely person.

But is the 2nd most overrated woman in footy, after No Hope IMHO.

I dont begrudge them chasing a meagre living

Thats a fair point. I think with the current salary caps etc, you can only set 2 players as your marquee players in order to pay them more and for us they will most certainly be Conti and Brennan. If she can get a better deal at the Pies, good on her.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
That is the greatest trade ever. I thought Ned Guy had left ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Collingwood can have her Huge win for Richmond

We gave them Frederick, 2nd & 4th round picks we get back in return Shevlin , 1st and 3rd round picks.

Draft picks for Richmond now 5, 16, 23, 40, 48.

Reactions: 2 users

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
That is a massive win for Richmond. With the improvement by the team this year it was clearly evident that Sabrina had no part to play. The speed of the game and skills have picked up and left her behind. Our agile and skilled marking backs Cordner and Miller will burn her.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Hard to believe that the Pies would do that deal.
Yeah that was my thought, why trade for Frederick?
Unless there were off field reasons as others have posted she looked too slow and out of it on field.
Stoked with the trade

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Reckon we've had a great trade period. Improved our midfield / half forward line with Hosking 2.0, added another ruck to support Seymour. Added another wing option and we still have 2 picks in the 1st 16 picks.

I also think with our style of play we didn't get anywhere near enough out of Fredericks and suspect we may go a bit smaller forward which will suit us better.

Looking forward to next season. Another pre-season into McKenzie should keep propelling her forward, she has the talent to be the best player in the comp IMO.

Reactions: 3 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005

Shocked and delighted that both Stella and Emelia were still available at our picks. We didn't think either would be there.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
If Yassir can play like that with McKenzie and Conti in the midfield it will be a beast.
With the pick-ups in the draft and trade period we should see another improvement in performance and results.
Well done Tigers.

Reactions: 1 users