AFLW Brisbane v Richmond Qualifying Final 5 November 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFLW Brisbane v Richmond Qualifying Final 5 November 2022

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Time for Richmond to play our first final, and it's a Qualifying Final with a double chance.

Great season to lose the first 2 games and now make top 4, Huge improvement.

We clearly go in as underdogs but, hey, nothing to lose really as Brisbane are clear favourites. Brisbane ended the season top of the ladder although Melbourne looked damned good last night. We did manage to beat Brissie in our encounter earlier in the year but this looks a harder task.

After watching a bit of last night's qualifying final the game was fast and furious, now we get some finals experience but are we ready to step up a level? Not sure, but I am sure they'll give it a crack. Well coached team playing to their strengths and looking to contend over the next couple of years is the way I see it.

Good luck to our women's team, they will need some luck, but I'm looking for a competitive effort and hoping to get over the line.

DS

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
It'll be hard, but the Lions will go into the match knowing that we are the only team to have beaten them this year. They are our bunnies.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
They will want revenge for us blocking their perfect season but we will be up for the fight. We are massive underdogs, as close to a freebie game as we will ever get. Lose and everyone expected it, win and the girls are champions.

Lets go girls, nothing to lose today.

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Massive underdogs. Feel we have two to three quarters in it where we will apply massive pressure and break even but probably get done with a burst of goals. They have their star full forward back who was missing last time. We are very good defensively.

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Nice goal to Brennan. Can’t buy a HTB or in the back as usual.

Reactions: 1 users

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Brennan classy goal.

Conti has been held and taken out a fair bit - umps need to be all over this