AFLW game day round 3 Tigers v Filth | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFLW game day round 3 Tigers v Filth

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Geez, we're not good and Collingwood are a better team. But how many gifted goals have the maggots given Collingwood? Can't remember if it is 3 or 4, all of them absolute bulls***.

My daughter just texted: It is Collingwood after all - well put.

Our pressure is much better but the basic skills of kicking, marking, handballing are still lacking. Just have to get a lot better. Geez, McKenzie just looks so much better than most of our team, much better skills.

DS

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Brennan better that 1/4. Conti, Cordner, McKenzie, Hosking, and Wakefield the pick of them though. Lavey shows a bit.

Lavey showing something, that passage at the start of the 4th quarter was great. Nice pace and good disposal

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Forget the umps, they’re not the problem. Focus on the things we can control - like basic skills. The amount of handballs to players feet, the inability to lead to space, big players inexplicably pulling out of contests, panic merchants not looking before releasing, lack of pressure on opposition ball movement... until we get a pass mark for the absolute basics of the game, getting angry at 50/50 decisions is a waste of energy

I think our kicking is the biggest issue. Last week against Melbourne was the same, our kicking efficiency was about 10% below Melbourne, same again today.

You can't expect to win games kicking that much worse than the opposition.

Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
How can a player not get 50m when an opposition player is in contact with her while she is going back to take her kick?

DS