AFLW game day round 3 Tigers v Filth | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFLW game day round 3 Tigers v Filth

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Our best players are x2 basketballers and a no.1 pick. Well done list management team! Not

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Imho weve improved a lot, just the basics are still very ordinary and other then Conti lack star power

Reactions: 1 user

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Fredrick ought to be dragged. Missing that inexcusable
I’d drop Frederick. We wouldn’t miss her. I think she’d go close to being the slowest footballer I’ve ever seen. It’s like watching the team when we were really bad, and you didn’t think of it in terms of winning or losing, you just hoped they wouldn’t completely embarrass themselves.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Federick, Monahan and Brennan are slow and useless. The other high priced recruit was dropped. Well done Kate Sheehan u *smile* dud.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Federick, Monahan and Brennan are slow and useless. The other high priced recruit was dropped. Well done Kate Sheehan u *smile* dud.
I can't believe we gave her a job.
Her old man has spent his entire working career bagging the *smile* out of us and then we go out and give his daughter a job.
Her recruiting is as bad as Silivagni's at GWS.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Is that Mollison out there? Loves paying a free against the Tiges. Doesn't seem like he cares if its the men or the girls