AFLW game day round 3 Tigers v Filth | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFLW game day round 3 Tigers v Filth

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
We won't beat Carlton next week but we'll beat Gold coast or west coast. Actually been pretty stiff today.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
we looked better, and we were ripped off a bit ..

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Should've gone close to winning if it wasn't for the shocking umpiring and poor kicking for goal.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Best game I've seen so far from the girls.

Me too. General play was pretty good, just disposal going into F50 and kicking for goal was not great. Lavey was really good, McKenzie is going to be a gun. Brennan much better, and was a heck of a lot better when played up the ground rather than stationed inside F50 (who would have thunk it).

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Looked much better, and probably our best last quarter, we have really been dropping off in the last quarter and today won the last quarter comfortably.

Kick those 3 goals in the second quarter and momentum changes. Take away the bulls*** frees Collingwood got goals from and we could have been in this.

DS

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
How many games do the girls play this year? Is it 7? Winning a game may depend on who we play being as we don't get to play every team.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
How many games do the girls play this year? Is it 7? Winning a game may depend on who we play being as we don't get to play every team.

That's what I was thinking. We are certainly getting no favours from the fixture. Do we get to play Geelong, West Coast, Gold Coast or any of the other weaker teams? They certainly seem to be avoiding giving us a game against a team we might beat.

DS

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
That's what I was thinking. We are certainly getting no favours from the fixture. Do we get to play Geelong, West Coast, Gold Coast or any of the other weaker teams? They certainly seem to be avoiding giving us a game against a team we might beat.

DS
We were actually scheduled to play WC this week before the COVID setback. Carlton next week - then not sure.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

DS

Yep been a tough start with Brisbane, Melbourne, Collingwood and Carlton next week. Surely we get a crack at Geelong?

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
We were actually scheduled to play WC this week before the COVID setback. Carlton next week - then not sure.

I know, but, didn't happen, and they hand us the unbeaten Collingwood instead.

Carlton will be very tough.

Will we get to play Geelong? I have doubts.

DS

marella jube

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2004
Credit to the team, improving each week, performance & scoreboard but let down at key moments by experienced players (Fredricks). Agree with suggestion she should be dropped.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Dare I say I really enjoyed that game. Our girls played much better in the second half. Pressure & tackling excellent.
Good moveby Ferg switching Brennan & McKenzie. Got reward for effort finally.

Reactions: 3 users

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
Just watched the highlights .!
You got to he shittng me ?.
3-4 discraceful umpire decisions THAT cost the Tiggs goals .....
Formal complaint needs to be sent ..

Reactions: 1 user