AFLW Punt Road End Player of the Year 2020 Round 6 vs ST Kilda | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFLW Punt Road End Player of the Year 2020 Round 6 vs ST Kilda

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Mar 6, 2004
Welcome To The 1st AFLW Punt Road End Player of the Year in 2020

Voting opens after each game and remains open until it is closed with the Voting is now Closed Post.

Voting involves a 3 - 2 - 1 voting system with your best Tiger on the ground awarded the 3 votes down to your 3rd best receiving 1 vote.

Split votes will be ignored.

You may change your vote however do not to edit your original post. Please make a new post with your updated votes with details that you have changed your votes Your final post will stand as your vote for the round.

Votes for players are cumulative. The total number of votes is added up for each player after each round and the winner is determined by the player who has received the most votes over the course of the season.

Happy Voting
Go Tiger Girls

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

aoc1974

Tiger Superstar
Mar 1, 2015
This should be moved to the AFLW board.
Do ya reckon it's that big a deal? Aren't we all about being inclusive these days? Regardless of where it's posted it'll still end up at the top in the "what's new".....
Those with no interest can vote with their feet or in this case their hands and move on to whatever:)

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Do ya reckon it's that big a deal? Aren't we all about being inclusive these days? Regardless of where it's posted it'll still end up at the top in the "what's new".....
Those with no interest can vote with their feet or in this case their hands and move on to whatever:)
Not a big deal to move it to it's correct board.

Sammy Cougar

Mar 6, 2004
i originally had it here then moved it to main board to make sure it was seen then forgot to move it back here

Sammy Cougar

Mar 6, 2004
Round 1 Votes
17 Wakefield
12 Monahan
2 Bernardi
2 Chuot
1 Tesoriero
1 Conti

Last edited:

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
3 Conti - Was in everything and has skills to match
2 Monahan
1 Chuot