AFLW Richmond v Collingwood at Vic Park no less | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFLW Richmond v Collingwood at Vic Park no less

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Last game for the year.

Have to say, after the good start against StKilda and some decent efforts against the better teams, we haven't progressed as far as I had hoped this year. Injuries and a lack of depth have shown we have a way to go.

With Brennan and Sarah Hosking out through injury, and Jess Hosking out just because, this looks to be a big ask. Collingwood have a lot to play for.

Form has been up and down, we should be able to beat teams like Geelong but it was nice to get over GWS.

Hard to see us winning this one with Collingwood guaranteed to play finals if they win.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Honestly, Sophie Molan has no form or function at all when she runs. Very timid too. Calling it now: terrible Draft selection.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
How the **** is that not holding the ball !! ?? Good grief that was just appalling. Girl just threw it with one hand.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
No HTB for Yassir??? The defender could have handballed it, taken to ground and then 1 handed holding the ball to her side handballed with the same hand. Didn't think a one handed handball was a correct disposal??

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
No HTB for Yassir??? The defender could have handballed it, taken to ground and then 1 handed holding the ball to her side handballed with the same hand. Didn't think a one handed handball was a correct disposal??
Punched her in the guts as well. Went off in obvious distress. Does someone want Collingwood in the finals?

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Again no HTB. Pies girl, takes on about 3, runs 10m or so. Taken to ground and on the ground, she "may" have handballed it, but how about rewarding the tackler

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Just outrageous umpiring. Girl runs 15m with the ball, gets tackled, incorrect disposal ie just drops it and the umpire calls play on.

Ffs who gives these duds a whistle. Worst umpiring I’ve seen all AFLW season.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Just outrageous umpiring. Girl runs 15m with the ball, gets tackled, incorrect disposal ie just drops it and the umpire calls play on.

Ffs who gives these duds a whistle. Worst umpiring I’ve seen all AFLW season.
Corn Flakes packet.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Watching Sabrina goal sort of reminds me of the bad times watching BT goal against us in that Scumwood jumper...