AFLW round 1. other games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFLW round 1. other games.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
watching the double header, WB V Melb now Freo v WC, I'm a bit shocked at the umpiring, just not enough protection for the woman. A lot of scragging and holding without the ball, front on contact, in the backs and high tackles ignored.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Ebony Antonio just kicked an early GOTY contender for Freo. A doozy.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
watching the double header, WB V Melb now Freo v WC, I'm a bit shocked at the umpiring, just not enough protection for the woman. A lot of scragging and holding without the ball, front on contact, in the backs and high tackles ignored.
Umpiring is def different. They let so much more go, kinda like a men's finals match.

At one stage in about the last a commentator said they'd brought in the stand rule. I hadn't noticed it all game, I think because the umps weren't umpiring to the millimetre

Reactions: 1 user

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
My son asked me why players from the AFLW changed clubs so often?
I explained to him it’s a woman’s prerogative.
The kids had got a lot to learn

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users