AFLW Round 4 2021 - RIchmond v Carlton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFLW Round 4 2021 - RIchmond v Carlton

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Thought I would start a thread on our upcoming game.

Firstly, I really need to mention that I had been looking for tickets to the game, I know it is an away game and things were up in the air, but I found out by accident that tickets went on sale yesterday at 3pm (looked at the Game Day Hub on the RFC website) and managed to get tickets. But normally we get a text and/or email telling us when tickets are going on sale as an AFLW member. Seems strange but I suspect the club just didn't have the time to get on to this with everything shifting so quickly.

Anyway, what do people think - are we any chance against the Blues?

I think we are going to crack it for a win sooner or later, likely sooner. The win may well come against a team we are seen to be less likely to beat so we're a chance but you would have to pick Carlton to win this one, they are a better team.

DS

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
The fumbling and the way they give the ball to the opposition is frustrating, but the improvement is clearly there.

Geez they need more game time.

It will come but it is going to take a while.

DS

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Perfect start to the 2nd.

What's the highest score ever kicked in the AFLW? Highest winning margin?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Who is the forward with the headgear? She was instrumental in the 1st but looks like they locked down on her in the 2nd. But firey too.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Fredricks is crap.
No presence. Missed 2 easy goals.
The small defender has cost us 3 goals.
All by herself she can't pick up and loses it. Carlton goal.
She goes for the ball she over runs it. Carlton goal.
She chased the same player her team mate was chasing, instead going to mark a Carlton player. Carlton goal.
That Carlton player that has kicked 2 goals, shouldnt be playing the the rest of the season.
That was a spear tackle.

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Who is the forward with the headgear? She was instrumental in the 1st but looks like they locked down on her in the 2nd. But firey too.
Tayla Stahl?

Effort is there but still a few that need to learn. In tight hand balling has been very good. This is miles ahead of last year and seems to be improving week on week.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
We need to get rid of the dud recruiter Sheehan.
Half our team can't run let alone kick and mark.