AFLW Tigers - Are you in or out? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFLW Tigers - Are you in or out?

AFLW - Where are you at?

• Loved it from the start

• Passing Interest but now very keen

• Mildly interested now because we have have team

• It's a novelty, but I'll gloat when we beat our tradition rivals

• Never liked it, still don't

• Women shouldn't play football

• Cheese Sandwich

Results are only viewable after voting.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Interested to get a snapshot of how having our own AFLW team, finally, ha changed peoples opinions of the AFLW. Vote away, comment if you dare

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Great for the girls / women that want to play football and their families. But other than that it's Meh from me. Perhaps when it's been around long enough for the proper pathways n development of juniors to adults is fully established. Then it might be a game worth watching, far to much hype over substance at the moment for my liking. They've been dragging in basket ballers, net ballers, hockey players n soccer players etc just so they can hype up a superior athlete being involved in AFLW. But unfortunately most of them can barely play the game n for me that's just expecting me to accept *smile*.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
BTW - I've kept the poll anonymous so anyone that really doesn't like it can vote without fear of any backlash

Tiger Superstar
Feb 28, 2008
Foundation member and getting along with my girls tomorrow night.
AFLW is good for footy, RFC, girls and women in general, society, climate change and the universe.
And Sydney Stack.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users