AFLX | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFLX

Will it be any good?

• Yes

Votes: 14 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 50 47.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 21 20.0%
  • Cheese Sandwich

Votes: 28 26.7%

• Total voters

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
I watched it and it was a piece of junk but I wasn’t offended as much as I thought I might be.

It was so far removed from normal footy that I watched it with just a mild passing interest. Almost like as if I walked past the local junior footy match.

I know it wasn’t anything other than fluff cos my addiction to the real stuff was not satiated.

I still need a fix of real footy. Sunday will get me through another week or so. OMG it’s been a real long offseason.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Sounds like it’s got the arse
Nah. It's gunna transition up to be the main game all year long in 2020. Hocking's spending the entire summer revamping all the rules n making tackling illegal so we can speed the game up n free up the scoring problems.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Nah. It's gunna transition up to be the main game all year long in 2020. Hocking's spending the entire summer revamping all the rules n making tackling illegal so we can speed the game up n free up the scoring problems.

Don’t 4get SHocking is also going to ban handball chains as he sees it as a new Richmond tactic.

All AFL officials, once superfluous to match day requirements will now be kitted out in unsold AFLX team gear to monitor handball meters gained and once exceeded will indicate said breach to McGuire Media Review Bunker by way of crossed light sabres. .......
Nothing goes to waste @ HQ.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Gunna miss AFLX....

But I read that the EJ Whitten game will now be played in the AFLX format.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Gunna miss AFLX....

But I read that the EJ Whitten game will now be played in the AFLX format.

Well that's the end of that concept then.

Another tradition screwed .

That said it has been on the wane a bit hasn't it even if that's the case the AFL cannot stand to be proven wrong on anything so they will completely $&@@ up aner successful concept in order to push their own narrative and agenda on the public that have already told em to stick it in their asses!

This commission is a disaster and is taking directions from others cough cough media bank rollers and sponsors.

Gagf AFL.

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Vale AFLX, we hardly knew you.

Proud to say I never watched even 10 seconds of that rubbish