AFLX | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFLX

Will it be any good?

• Yes

Votes: 14 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 50 47.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 21 20.0%
  • Cheese Sandwich

Votes: 28 26.7%

• Total voters
tigerman said:
AFLX has had it's first Zooper goal.

A Zooper Goal, how embarrassing , please!!!!

Martin could mick a goal from the kick in.
Like in 86 this wont be seen again
The fireworks will run out

tigerman said:
AFLX has had it's first Zooper goal.

A Zooper Goal, how embarrassing , please!!!!

WTF is a zooper goal ...... sounds like some made up game played in Primary Prep

I've seen enough.

If I watch the Tigers game it will only be to see how the kids look.

How bad is Hindmarsh looking! The commentators must have been given a memo to pump this up as much as possible.

Hope the ground we will be playing on is better than this.

Complete and utter garbage catering to the mindless f67ks who can't appreciate anything traditional an who are catered for ad nauseum

duddelist said:
Complete and utter garbage catering to the mindless f67ks who can't appreciate anything traditional an who are catered for ad nauseum

Yep! Absolute pile of sh!t conjured up by overpaid moronic executives inside the AFL Reichstag!!

Whats with the stupid silver footy. Can hardly see it on TV.......... Not very entertaining is it?? Will watch the Tigers play and thats it ... Ahhhhhhhhh when is that by the way??

Forget this AFLX crap

The most annoying thing tonight is I have learned James Brayshaw is on 7 now..

Bt and jb , please kill me..

I can understand what they have tried to do.

Personally think it would've have been maybe better to play the hybrid game we play with the Irish. I find that more entertaining.

AFLX, hmm 2 kicks and your goal square to goal square. Thumbs down for me