AGM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AGM

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
The Richmond Football Club's AGM will be held on Thursday, January 30 in the Savoy Ballroom at the Grand Hyatt.

Is anyone planning to go?

L

Lill Koala

MT,

Absolutely - will be attending. Same place as the last AGM where I shared the elevator with Knighta.

Koalalill

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
To Koalalill or anyone else going, There's no obligation..Ha ;) but if you would like to do a report on the main things said or anything else that catches your interest at the AGM we would be happy to put it up either here or on the main page of the site under latest news.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Ah ... now that I am officially back as Koalalill. :D

I would be happy to do a report. I always try to get to the AGM - last year was the year of the big promises.

And besides this year I feel obligated to go because I have made it onto the Members Forum. I have responsibilities ;)