AGM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AGM

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
The Big Richo said:
Democracy at its finest.

She looks like a great appointment, but I 100% agree that it should be the members making this decision.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
MB78 said:
She looks like a great appointment, but I 100% agree that it should be the members making this decision.

not being condescending but I reckon 10% of our members would have any idea on the role of the board.

The questions some members ask @ our AGM are proof of this

We voted to allow this process

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Time for a Gilets tigre movement to unseat Gillon the poseur?

Nice one. The AFL gave us nothing when we were down, made it hard for us if anything, now we're good in spite of them they hate us. We've gone from village idiot comic relief to dashing handsome star who needs cutting down a peg or three. Stuff the bastards.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
taztiger4 said:
not being condescending but I reckon 10% of our members would have any idea on the role of the board.

The questions some members ask @ our AGM are proof of this

We voted to allow this process

Spot on taz.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
MB78 said:
but I 100% agree that it should be the members making this decision.
Why??
Just look at the quality n standard of the politicians the " members " vote into power year after year. I wouldn't waste my time stopping to pee on any of those imbeciles if they were on fire in the street.