• If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.

Alex Rance rumours

ILUVDISCO

Tiger Rookie
Oct 20, 2009
Don't be getting too excited about any imminent return, the word coming from the most prominent manager in the game was, Alex was indeed playing up quite a bit, could not confirm with any team mates partners but did not rule it out, got caught and is now in the midst of a battle of life and faith. He said football was a mile away.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Don't be getting too excited about any imminent return, the word coming from the most prominent manager in the game was, Alex was indeed playing up quite a bit, could not confirm with any team mates partners but did not rule it out, got caught and is now in the midst of a battle of life and faith. He said football was a mile away.
I thought Ricky Nixon lost his accreditation.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

The_General

Brain washing the kids, one stuffed toy at a time
May 4, 2004
Nixon was all in on that rumour until the strong response from Jack's missus.
Guess he's got to maintain credibility somehow.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Nixon is the very last source I’d be putting any stock in.

Wildly clinging to relevance with every story that emerges.

Media self inserter of the highest order. By the way, do some research on what is happening wiht Darren Collision in the NBA right now. Also a JW, waled away from the game for his religion and now 12 months later attempting a comeback.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
Look, hate to be the cynic, but it's always amusing when the crisis of faith comes from being caught, not the cheating itself. And it shouldn't be a c risis of faith in that case, it should be a crisis of self-respect and moral fortitude. In other words, who gives a **** what god thinks, I'd be more worried about the way he's treated his missus if this is true.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Look, hate to be the cynic, but it's always amusing when the crisis of faith comes from being caught, not the cheating itself. And it shouldn't be a c risis of faith in that case, it should be a crisis of self-respect and moral fortitude. In other words, who gives a **** what god thinks, I'd be more worried about the way he's treated his missus if this is true.
Who actually gives a **** what anyone thinks about unfounded internet rumours. I'll wait until someone comes out with some verifiable truth that Tross played up n then I'll shrug my shoulders n thank him for his excellent career. Not my place to judge n criticise someone for struggling with their life relationships.

Reactions: 6 users

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
Who actually gives a **** what anyone thinks about unfounded internet rumours. I'll wait until someone comes out with some verifiable truth that Tross played up n then I'll shrug my shoulders n thank him for his excellent career. Not my place to judge n criticise someone for struggling with their life relationships.
Well, it is the rumours section. I would suggest that anyone posting on the thread is guilty of giving a ****.

The Big Richo

Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Who actually gives a **** what anyone thinks about unfounded internet rumours.
Or even founded ones. If two consenting adults decide to make a beast with two backs then good on them.

If either one of those people are in a relationship with someone else then that's between them as well. Everyone else needs to pipe down.

Reactions: 3 users

antman

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Or even founded ones. If two consenting adults decide to make a beast with two backs then good on them.

If either one of those people are in a relationship with someone else then that's between them as well. Everyone else needs to pipe down.
Amen

Althom

Tiger Cub
Jul 23, 2016

He's a different sort of unit.
Hope he finds what he's looking for.

tigerman

Nank should grow a mullet.
Mar 17, 2003

He's a different sort of unit.
Hope he finds what he's looking for.
So he's going trekking............a couple of months after he plays in another Premiership.

Reactions: 2 users

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
Speaking to player manager of a current player of ours, who recently came to us.
All the innuendo is just that innuendo.
But next trade season looks interesting apparently.
A bloke that we've had on the radar for a few years coming home.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Speaking to player manager of a current player of ours, who recently came to us.
All the innuendo is just that innuendo.
But next trade season looks interesting apparently.
A bloke that we've had on the radar for a few years coming home.
Ramankas??

kyuss

Tiger Rookie
May 13, 2012
I have heard through someone that I know is friends with a former RFC champion, he's not a chance of coming back. Also very strange goings on behind the camera in his interview with richo.

kyuss

Tiger Rookie
May 13, 2012
Ok.... I'll be the first dummy to ask.
Like what @kyuss ?
Again, I heard this second hand, but apparently he had members of the church, possibly in laws, staring at him just off camera almost in an intermidating fashion making sure they approved of what he said. Then apparently whisked him away straight afterwards.

kyuss

Tiger Rookie
May 13, 2012
Please also note I have posted this on the alex rumour thread for a reson.