Alex Rance | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Alex Rance

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
At a function on Saturday he was publicly saying he thought he would be back for finals and was super confident.

Interesting development.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
What are the long term injury list rules. Is he out for 8 weeks or 10? I've seen both.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Could be a ploy to keep his recovery under the radar. Eight weeks means he'll be eligible to play the first final if fit.

Ot it might be that he's just going too hard and they want to slow him down. If he's re-injured the knee, I'm sure some journo would've sniffed the story out.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I'm sure Trossman is going just fine.

The club has taken the opportunity of putting Rance on the LTI list to give Dekka a run at it I'd say.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003

The club has taken the opportunity of putting Rance on the LTI list to give Dekka a run at it I'd say.
I thought rookies can be named in the firsts now without being upgraded and without someone going on the ltil.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Its no coincidence that you have to be on the LTIL for 8 weeks and we are 8 weeks away from the first final.

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019

Week after week I watch him in awe and now realise I miss watching him so much.
We have been extremely privileged to witness a legend of the AFL and Richmond FC and really hope we see him back to his best very soon. I will be telling my grand children about this guy

Reactions: 2 users