Alex Rance | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Alex Rance

The accounts I've heard from people I know who have left the Jehovah's are like the crazy Scientology leaving stories. Brainwashing, stalking, bullying etc. Who knows what the hell is going on with Rance rn.

From what I’ve read it’s a living hell getting out of JW

My wife was a JW until she left aged 21. Her mother still doesn’t talk to her.

Reactions: 1 user
How about we just lock this thread for a week or two and let the great man be?....

Does anyone know if Alex converted into the religion due to his wife?
If so, are we keeping him on the list in the expectation that he bails out and comes back?

If so, are we keeping him on the list in the expectation that he bails out and comes back?

From what i've heard, there's no way he'll be coming back.
Nothing to do with religion, if true

From what i've heard, there's no way he'll be coming back.
Nothing to do with religion, if true

The rumour i heard is that Alex played up with another players GF
the lack of tributes in the media regarding his retirement from his team mates is deafening

I actually thought he became one due to his parents. His Mum got into it and introduced Murray to it.

the lack of tributes in the media regarding his retirement from his team mates is deafening
Bloody hell. Well this happens (latest Brownless & Lyon).

How did the Carey/Stevens story start?

Rumours reflecting this getting around, hope it isn't true but strange that nil players have put anything on social media about him.
Either Rance has requested this or has he been outlawed by the playing group?

The accounts I've heard from people I know who have left the Jehovah's are like the crazy Scientology leaving stories. Brainwashing, stalking, bullying etc. Who knows what the hell is going on with Rance rn.
I've heard quite the opposite. Some pressure, bit nothing different yo any other church and follower would go through.
I despise religion, but let's not make generalizations.

I know similar things were said about Bomber Thomson and the wife of one of his players. I know a player who played at the club during that time (who hated Thomson with a passion) said it was completely fabricated. But the rumour went around with no regard to the people involved.
Lets not start spreading stuff here.