Alex Rance | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Alex Rance

BrisTiger24

Chimp's Love of the Tiger
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Rance had that early did he , at Coburg where he played most of his first 2 seasons ?
Rance played his first season at Coburg but more Richmond than Coburg in his 2nd season (he missed a few through injury including following the Selwood head clash).

But, no, I'm talking even before that. If you saw him play in the 2007 U18 Nationals), you would have seen the makings of the player that we saw at his best at AFL level. He may have taken a few years to adjust to senior footy but his ability was always there, hence why we were so lucky to get him at pick 18

Reactions: 1 user

theglove3

Tiger Superstar
Jun 3, 2003
5 letters not always bad.

Examples

Houli
Rioli
Broad
Baker
Soldo
Stack
Lynch
Short
Caddy

The defence rests! :))

Reactions: 4 users

BrisTiger24

Chimp's Love of the Tiger
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
What's this I hear about him coming back after he's served his 90 day cooling off period for the JWs following his separation? As much as I want to believe that, it seems a bit far fetched to me

Reactions: 1 users