Alex Rance | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Alex Rance

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Well that's put an end to all the Rance scuttlebutt aint it, the shutdown has put the shutdown on Mr shutdown.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
If you get an email titled "ding dong" or "knock knock"
Dont open it.
JW's are working from home

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I wonder what, if any, this Covid 19 induced break has an effect on Alex’s decision.

If his decision to retire in an attempt to reconcile with his wife hasn’t had the desired effect does he return knowing he’s only missed one game?

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
I wonder what, if any, this Covid 19 induced break has an effect on Alex’s decision.

If his decision to retire in an attempt to reconcile with his wife hasn’t had the desired effect does he return knowing he’s only missed one game?
would be a great result. like he never retired.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com

Right now his academy, gym etc. is closed. He's got no income like many. I'd be amazed if he wasn't considering it.

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
Alex left the club so he is gone. Wishing him back is futile and we need to look forward to life without him. We didn't do bad la
Well, he's still on the list, a contracted player. I don't think it's wishful thinking (like you said, we're ok without him) but if he really wants to come back and can convince the group he's genuine, then why wouldn't we? It's just a discussion by the way, I don't personally think it will happen, but it's worth a chat.

Reactions: 2 users