Alex Rance | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Alex Rance

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Alex has also postponed a book signing in Swan St today.

Hope everything is OK

Rancey not basking up in the Sun, (rain ), with you is he Taz.

Seriously though he usually doesn't miss a chance to promote his books so a little bit of a mystery.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Rancey doing a power of work at training today, looking good.

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Rancey doing a power of work at training today, looking good.

Not possible. He's taken leave from the club after being told he won't make it back this year. Stop making *smile* up caesar

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

The Lurker

In Victory We Thrive, Eat Em Alive
Nov 24, 2003
Melbourne
Thats a fair call larabee and funny too.

Fun story from the clinic, Cotch was having his photo taken with a young boy around 10yo, waiting with daughter for her turn next, Tiger boy says to Cotch "you are my fifth favourite player" Cotch laughed and said "glad i made your top 5"

Reactions: 9 users

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
It wasn't open but I were there looking through the fence, my training report is up. cheers

Did you happen to notice our intrepid news breaker Zips Brown there, in his khaki safari suit, with microphone ( or some similar looking thing ) in hand chasing Alex around the boundary? Or was he at home again making *smile* up?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Did you happen to notice our intrepid news breaker Zips Brown there, in his khaki safari suit, with microphone ( or some similar looking thing ) in hand chasing Alex around the boundary? Or was he at home again making **** up?

He wasnt around the club last week.
Get over it

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I know it’s a big if , though the whispers seem to be his a big chance to get back this year, however the thing is it’s going to be bloody hard , even for one of the greats to play anywhere near his brilliant best, besides fitness it’s going to be hard for him to trust his body for a while , in saying that if anybody can do it Rance is the man.

Reactions: 1 user

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
I know it’s a big if , though the whispers seem to be his a big chance to get back this year, however the thing is it’s going to be bloody hard , even for one of the greats to play anywhere near his brilliant best, besides fitness it’s going to be hard for him to trust his body for a while , in saying that if anybody can do it Rance is the man.

Seen the Avengers movie where Superman rises from the dead?

Faster than a speeding bullet.
More powerful than a locomotive.
Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.
Look up, up in the air.
Where?
It’s Superman.
Hang on. No it’s not. It’s Alex Rance.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Seen the Avengers movie where Superman rises from the dead?

Faster than a speeding bullet.
More powerful than a locomotive.
Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.
Look up, up in the air.
Where?
It’s Superman.
Hang on. No it’s not. It’s Alex Rance.
Lol no mate haven’t seen the movie, though I’ve seen a good flick a few times which sounds similar, AFL grand Final 2017

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Rance is the sort who accepts challenges!