Alex Rance | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Alex Rance

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
I guarantee that a print of when Cotch leaps in to the air after his last quarter goal, with the angle of the crowd behind him, will be made for sure.
Just brilliant footage.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
It was, and there’s a great shot of the 3 of them sitting there that I saw on insta, hopefully it will also find itself into some of the published metrical that commemorates the win.

Carn ive posted it on the game day thread for PRE to have a look at.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
I guarantee that a print of when Cotch leaps in to the air after his last quarter goal, with the angle of the crowd behind him, will be made for sure.
Just brilliant footage.

Disco i screamed out, dont do your hammy.

I saw what appeared to be some words said after he kicked that goal that he was stuffed...(being polite)

His interview on Game Day Ch7 was hilarious when he said he was embarrassed as his reaction was over the top.

Just a great leader is our chimp of his 'blood brothers'.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Could he play in a different position next year. Very unlikely.
But could he play like blivass on the wing.. :rotfl1

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Lovely moments yesterday with Rance, Grimes and Astbury after the win yesterday. First Alex and Grimes went and lay down amongst all the glitter and made glitter angels like 2 little kids. Then Astbury came over and the 3 of them just sat there quietly chatting and reflecting. They’re going to enjoy putting the band back together next year.
Great photo in the premiership record

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Rance is the one of the reasons the culture at our club is what it is.

Our culture at the club is one of the reasons many of our players are now dual premiership players.

Rance is a champion and a leader and he is all Richmond.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Just brilliant footage.

Possibly my most favourite moment of so many from the day ... the premiership day.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Rance back. Surely one of Baker, Short or Broad would lose their spot. With Rance taking back Grimes spot surely Grimes could play any of their roles better. Going to be a good problem to have. Reckon Egg will be knocking on the door too as will Stack.

• Love

royce67

Tiger Rookie
Jun 4, 2008
Hobart
Rance back. Surely one of Baker, Short or Broad would lose their spot. With Rance taking back Grimes spot surely Grimes could play any of their roles better. Going to be a good problem to have. Reckon Egg will be knocking on the door too as will Stack.

Rance in, Tivendale, Hyde out...

• Haha