Alex Rance | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Alex Rance

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
5 letters not always bad.

Examples

Houli
Rioli
Broad
Baker
Soldo
Stack
Lynch
Short
Caddy

The defence rests! :))

Reactions: 4 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
What's this I hear about him coming back after he's served his 90 day cooling off period for the JWs following his separation? As much as I want to believe that, it seems a bit far fetched to me

Reactions: 1 users

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
Might put his hand up for the proposed AFl All Star Fire Fund Raising game.
I was just thinking the same thing even if it is his farewell match. I would be good to watch him one last time.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
At the end of the day, we lost a preliminary final by 6 goals with him and then won a GF by 15 goals without him.
The club is strong and with Castagnafield coming into his prime, these glory days will continue...

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
Rance is cooked , no players have written support if him (2 maybe) this smells big time .Barrett MUST be on holidays .

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Heard from a reasonable source that Alex will be back mid/late Feb. grain of salt of course but the explanation made some sense. Source said there was no friction b/w him and playing group. He didn’t know any sinister reasons but from what he knew it was more the culmination of knee reco, marriage breakdown and being physically knackered. Thus after a decent break he thinks he will be back. Again grain of salt

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Heard from a reasonable source that Alex will be back mid/late Feb. grain of salt of course but the explanation made some sense. Source said there was no friction b/w him and playing group. He didn’t know any sinister reasons but from what he knew it was more the culmination of knee reco, marriage breakdown and being physically knackered. Thus after a decent break he thinks he will be back. Again grain of salt

It is amazing how different people hear different things, I have heard polar opposites and everything in between from supposedly reliable sources :rolleyes: that is why I am going with nothing on this matter.

Reactions: 2 users

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007

Why would he retire and not just take a break?

No sense to me.