Algebraically, we can still qualify: Spud (TheBladder) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Algebraically, we can still qualify: Spud (TheBladder)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Knew I had a reason to stay positive after all. 1+1=5

Algebraically, we can still qualify: Spud
by STAFF REPORTERS

"Frawley's clipboard"
Richmond coach Danny Frawley has again demonstrated his faith in his team, employing a group of boffins to prove that the Tigers can still qualify for this year's finals series.

"Obviously, we don't want to talk ourselves up too much," Frawley told The Bladder. "We've played some ordinary games, and our supporters have a right to be disappointed. But the fact remains that, using the most basic principles of abstract algebra and number theory, we are still a chance of playing finals footy.

"Where x is our number of wins, y is games remaining, and z is the times Richo has made it up a players race without abusing a spectator, I think you'll find that the variable n demonstrates that if things go our way we can be there in September," Frawley said. "It’s important for the fans and players to be able to hang on to this."

Frawley admitted a loss against Essendon on Sunday would spell Richmond's last algebraic chance of playing in September, but he suggested he had one final card up his sleeve.

"Sure, if the Bombers trounce us, that will make things hard," he said. "But taking cultural relativism into account, is it really fair to write ourselves off? Are we gone, or are we simply certain to miss what others perceive to be the finals? Has this been another hugely disappointing year, or a construct of somebody else's reality? What is truth, anyway?"

A Richmond Football Club memo leaked exclusively to The Bladder this morning suggested Frawley was off his freaking rocker.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
rosy3 said:
Algebraically, we can still qualify: Spud
by STAFF REPORTERS

"Sure, if the Bombers trounce us, that will make things hard," he said. "But taking cultural relativism into account, is it really fair to write ourselves off? Are we gone, or are we simply certain to miss what others perceive to be the finals? Has this been another hugely disappointing year, or a construct of somebody else's reality? What is truth, anyway?"

LMAOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
People are starting to see through Danny Copperfrawely's illusions. ;D