Aligned Leisure | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Aligned Leisure

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Good move to have a business outside of footy. This is long term thinking, I like it.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Good move to have a business outside of footy. This is long term thinking, I like it.

DS

That's another great step for RFC. It's worth noting that not long ago the Nillumbik area was regarded as a Colonwood stronghold with Diamond Creek pub and supposed links to DV League football teams.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015

A bit surprised we are still expanding I wouldn't of thought these businesses have done well during covid and not sure how quick the post Covid bounce back will be. I guess if you hitch your wagon to something and have strong convictions you may as well ride it out.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
A bit surprised we are still expanding I wouldn't of thought these businesses have done well during covid and not sure how quick the post Covid bounce back will be. I guess if you hitch your wagon to something and have strong convictions you may as well ride it out.

There's probably some fire sales happening where centres without our financial backing can't deal with the lockdowns. It's building a base to accelerate from when/if we can live with Covid without restrictions.

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
The Batemans Bay center is still under construction and should be up and running after Christmas all goes well.