All VFL games will be streamed live ! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

All VFL games will be streamed live !

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Just announced all VFL games will be streamed live and free on afl.com.au and afl app

Reactions: 9 users

HeadandShin

Burning bright
Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
I can’t get it to stream, either in Safari or Chrome on my iPad, nor on my SmartTv (LG OLED).

I get the message: The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

Any helpful hints?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I can’t get it to stream, either in Safari or Chrome on my iPad, nor on my SmartTv (LG OLED).

I get the message: The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

Any helpful hints?
Lots of messages sent on twitter. Just have to wait.

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
I use AFL app then click for the link to 3 live matches then click on our match / watch live. Wait for the ad to load before you do anything else though. Takes a while.