Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Cheer up folks. This morning the papers show Richmond are in the 8. Ages since we've seen that, ha. ;D

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Well at the end of this round tonight we wont be in the eight but we will be a hell of a lot closer than the following teams....

Essendon, Port Adelaide, Freo and Carlton. ;)

And personally that brings a smile to my face :D

TigerEmma

Proud Richmond & Coburg Member
Dec 18, 2002
Victoria
After round 1 Richmond are 11th on the ladder.
The bright side is that it's only round 1 and Carlton are on the bottom. ;D
Syndey are on top :eek:

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Ouch! Chris Grant bites the dust. Knee inury ousts him for the year. Good news for Tiges supporters. Feel sorry for the Bulldogs though; not going to to help them with getting memberships.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
JohnF said:
Chris Grant bites the dust. Knee inury ousts him for the year. Good news for Tiges supporters.
Nah a one week injury would be good news, but gotta feel for him if it's a season injury.
Speaking of players from another club, I watched Adelaide today and Horney looked really good playing up the ground more. 28 possies and in the best players.
Onya Jase.

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Not only did Torney get a lot of the ball but he was drilling passes 40+m and hitting teamates on the chest. Why the hell wasn't he doing that while he was at Richmond???

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Maybe because of the way the team plays there, team mates making good position etc; and maybe because he wasn't stuck in his usual negating role.
Who knows what players can do if the coach never tests them out.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Anyone got any mates at Sherrin who can donate some balls to the club for extra skills session.

I think that game is on here (Vietnam) tonight so will watch with interest.

Torney was never one of our worst disposers of the ball though.