America, will they ever learn? (Gun Control Debate) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

America, will they ever learn? (Gun Control Debate)

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
I never said they did. I was talking about a nation as a whole voting for gun control over their right to bear arms.
Far from victim blaming.
No problems. I was responding from the perspective of an individual family. Sorry if that wasn’t clear. ‘they’ is a pretty general term.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
John Howard wore a bullet-proof vest when he changed Australia's gun laws. Any US official trying to do similar would need a six-foot thick lead-lined bunker. They're f*cked.

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010
John Howard wore a bullet-proof vest when he changed Australia's gun laws. Any US official trying to do similar would need a six-foot thick lead-lined bunker. They're f*cked.
Yeah, don't even think the pope mobile, with it's bullet proof glass box, would be sufficient.

1688695267985.png