An Idea | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

An Idea

Walster

I am Walstero the most beautiful man in the world
Aug 13, 2003
Would it be possible to arrange a T-Shirt for the PRE. I am only new to the site but I would be willing to be part of it. What do other people think.

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
Good idea, even have a end of season BBQ. and before someone beats me to the punch, NO BAKED SPUDS.
The T- Shirt is a great idea.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Both ideas have been discussed several times on here. I am looking in to the t-shirts at the moment.

A few people have tried to organise group meet-ups but as far as I know they have never eventuated. Maybe this will be the year? ;)

Walster

I am Walstero the most beautiful man in the world
Aug 13, 2003
I have no probs with ppl coming to my house the problem is I am in Gippsland

RFC not KFC

Tiger Superstar
May 2, 2003
I'm sure that Danny and Anita Frawley would be delighted to host a function for all of Spud's friends here at PRE.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Anybody from WA and Tassie willing to share their home too? I could plan a pretty good holiday staying with PREnders around the country. :)

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
Great idea Harry, Spud can be the judge ?
Could talk about the positives , both of them ;)

mellowyellow

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002
rosy3 said:
Anybody from WA and Tassie willing to share their home too? I could plan a pretty good holiday staying with PREnders around the country. :)

Your more than welcome Rosy.... just as long as you clean up after yourselfs.