And now for something completely different.... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

And now for something completely different....

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Thanks Harry. It's actually quite fun here on the darkside with you, Digs, Laff, FUD, ILN and TF! There's far more material to work with. ;D I guess that's why some of the best tunes in history have come from Blues singers! ;D

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
tiga said:
Thanks Harry. It's actually quite fun here on the darkside with you, Digs, Laff, FUD, ILN and TF! There's far more material to work with. ;D I guess that's why some of the best tunes in history have come from Blues singers! ;D

Don't forget the best part about being on the dark side tiga. If we're right about the how bad everything is we get to say 'I told you so' and if we're wrong then Richmond will win a premiership and none of us will care.

win win ;D

cogs_is_sexy24

Tiger Rookie
Jul 12, 2003
Melbourne
tiga said:
Danny was quoted as saying, "Look yeah nah, some of the boys believe we're up to the task and are willing to give it a good crack. I promised them September action and I need to come up with the goods."

haha i can so imagine him saying that...especially the "Look yeh nah" ;D ;D ;D

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
ROFLMAO Tiga.

I also heard Matthew Richardson was going to parachute into the ground before the game starts, all the while giving the crowd the bird. Meanwhile Danny is going to shoot potatoes into the crowd with his spud launcher for pre game entertainment.

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
ROFLMAO JF.
I had Richo down in the pre release programme as an understudy but I guess He had a better offer. I wonder what wording he would have written on his canopy?? ;D
I can imagine Craig Willis announcing.."And now here comes Richo performing a human rendition of Richmond's slide down the AFL ladder in season 2003,!"