Andrew Ainger | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Andrew Ainger

tigers4life

Tiger Cub
Apr 21, 2005
Phantom, i see that Andrew Ainger has made the next cut for the Vic Metro U.18 side. he is a very tall forward with a good pair of hands. i believe he is in the oakleigh chargers but has not been playing there much because of his APS school football. have you seen him play? and if so do you think he has a chance? your thoughts...

pahoffm

No one player is bigger than the club.
Mar 24, 2004
Yes, I saw Ainger early in the season. I like him. 194,83, can take a mark & can run.
What's more he's a Scotch boy, which means 2 things:
1. He's above average intelligence.
2. He's probably learnt everything there is to know about bullying - so he'll be mentally tough.

interested

Tiger Superstar
Phantom said:
Yes, I saw Ainger early in the season. I like him. 194,83, can take a mark & can run.
2. He's probably learnt everything there is to know about bullying - so he'll be mentally tough.
I know a couple of Scotchy's who are well below average intelligence! Don't make that judgement too quick Phantom!

pahoffm

No one player is bigger than the club.
Mar 24, 2004
interested said:
Phantom said:
I know a couple of Scotchy's who are well below average intelligence! Don't make that judgement too quick Phantom!

Yeh, got to admit, there are some 3rd or 4th generations at Scotch who are there for their surnames only. Might be as a consequence of the in-breeding. ;)