Another Krakouer. What does this mean for Andy? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Another Krakouer. What does this mean for Andy?

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
With another Krakouer Miles think his name is (son of Phil) eligible for the draft and apparently going very well for Vics cant help wondering whether tigers may look at him to help get the best out of Andy or as to whether Andy may be used by tigers as trade tool for any club wishing to draft Miles ie Kangas. For example we trade Andy and maybe a Tivendale or Hall, Pettifer to Kangas so they can have both boys whilst we get a decent pick for Andy which may enable tigers to grab a young forward like Brendan Tyquin or even a decent player from roos such as a guy such as Petrie, or Harris.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
From what I have heard and seen Myles hasn't done much for Vic Metro in the carnival.
He got 2 posessions in the first game apparently.
Would be surprised if the Kangaroos would use a 3rd round pick on him.
No need for us to get him just because of his name. If his footbalskill to date warranted drafting him then so be it, but I would imagine there would be a lot of names ahead of him on the 'to draft' list.

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
Tigerdog said:
From what I have heard and seen Myles hasn't done much for Vic Metro in the carnival.
No need for us to get him just because of his name. If his footbalskill to date warranted drafting him then so be it, but I would imagine there would be a lot of names ahead of him on the 'to draft' list.
Agreed TD.2 things that may get him on a list would be the lack of depth this year in the draft and his name.Someone like one K.Sheedy might punt on.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
Tigerdog said:
Agreed TD.2 things that may get him on a list would be the lack of depth this year in the draft and his name.Someone like one K.Sheedy might punt on.

I would rather Sheedy punt on Tivendale and Chaffey!

Whos Ya Daddy

Tiger Rookie
Jun 6, 2005
craig said:
With another Krakouer Miles think his name is (son of Phil) eligible for the draft and apparently going very well for Vics cant help wondering whether tigers may look at him to help get the best out of Andy or as to whether Andy may be used by tigers as trade tool for any club wishing to draft Miles ie Kangas. For example we trade Andy and maybe a Tivendale or Hall, Pettifer to Kangas so they can have both boys whilst we get a decent pick for Andy which may enable tigers to grab a young forward like Brendan Tyquin or even a decent player from roos such as a guy such as Petrie, or Harris.

i thought the Kangas have already committed to drafting him under the father son. My recollection is they attemted to get an exemption to draft him last year as he was underage but the AFL did not approve. I would have thought that now he is eligible, would be draft under FSR by kangas.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Whos Ya Daddy said:
craig said:

Good work whoozya. Dya reckon maybe Andy could be off there at some stage, i am staring to believe he will be!
i thought the Kangas have already committed to drafting him under the father son. My recollection is they attemted to get an exemption to draft him last year as he was underage but the AFL did not approve. I would have thought that now he is eligible, would be draft under FSR by kangas.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Id ont think the Roos have promised to draft Myles under the f/s rule..they tried to have him eligible for the draft last season as they thought he might be a gun but since then I beleive they've gone a bit cold on him.  Depends if there are any other kids eligible unde the father son rule for the Roos....like Frank Gumbletons son!  If not they might just take him for the sake of it.  Of course that old chestnut of A Krak for D Harris still appeals.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
I doubt he'll get drafted.He does even less than Andrew if thats possible.

the claw

thufferin thuckertash
Jun 17, 2003
WA
LeboTiger77 said:
2 POSSIES.

he is like his cousin then. no thanks

bet he is a good tackler though  ;D
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl.you will have to stop stealing my thunder lebo or it may come to kebabs at 40 paces.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
the claw said:
LeboTiger77 said:
2 POSSIES.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl.you will have to stop stealing my thunder lebo or it may come to kebabs at 40 paces.

Good to see you retain your sense of humor Claw when others are at you ha ha. At risk of being labelled a darksider i actually agree that the number of mediocre players at RFC needs to be addressed again me thinx 8 easilly even 9 or 10 changes at seasons end! In fact we should make as many changes as is feasible and allowable cos 8 to 10 players could be easily cut in my opinion Claw what u reckon!

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
Why would the Roos give up harris?

Dream on! :thinking

I know i know its called wishful thinking TBH. Nothing more nothing Less, there is no way Roos would let him go i know just trying to use examples to better explain my question thats all ;)

the claw

thufferin thuckertash
Jun 17, 2003
WA
craig said:
the claw said:
LeboTiger77 said:
2 POSSIES.

Good to see you retain your sense of humor Claw when others are at you ha ha. At risk of being labelled a darksider i actually agree that the number of mediocre players at RFC needs to be addressed again me thinx 8 easilly even 9 or 10 changes at seasons end! In fact we should make as many changes as is feasible and allowable cos 8 to 10 players could be easily cut in my opinion Claw what u reckon!
imho there are 12 on the list who are either tradebait or to be delisted. more than likely delist for most.