Another secret document leaked...... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Another secret document leaked......

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
You missed a PS. Here it is

The club must make every effort to secure the services of Nathan Burke as assistant coach. We need more winners from Stkilda to impart a winning culture in the club.

Dont laugh, if Spud is there next year it will be the three stooges running the club!!!

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
LMAOOO Tiga!

I also heard the RFC (Rehabilitation Football Club) was vigorously going after Steven Lawrence.

spiritofrichmond

" I have a DREAM "
Jul 10, 2003
Blackburn
Surely our highest priority must be to retain Frawley for a length of time that will make his reign at Richmond exceed that of Sheeds at Bomberland.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
diggler said:
You missed a PS. Here it is

The club must make every effort to secure the services of Nathan Burke as assistant coach. We need more winners from Stkilda to impart a winning culture in the club.

Dont laugh, if Spud is there next year it will be the three stooges running the club!!!

Ever since ive heard Burkey say he is going to retire and wants to coach in future i have thought that it is a definite possibility.
Would not surprise me at all.

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
Spud will coach us next year,.
One thing that does amaze me is the fact that we made a prelimanary final with a team of hacks.