Anthony Mundine bizarre antigay rant | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Anthony Mundine bizarre antigay rant

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Djevv said:
I think that Lee is right in saying that you are drawing too long a bow in your posts saying the Catechism consigns homosexuals to Hell. It is saying being a practicing homosexual IS a sin and you need to repent and practice celibacy.

Is that how priests get away with it, they say they are not "practicing" homosexuals (whatever the *smile* that means)?

lukeanddad

Tiger Champion
Nov 17, 2008
MD Jazz said:
Is that how priests get away with it, they say they are not "practicing" homosexuals (whatever the *smile* that means)?

It's even easier for priests. They go to confession, promise never to do it again - and for their sins, they must pray 5 decades of the rosary before they are forgiven...

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
MD Jazz said:
It means they haven’t perfected the art of being homosexual..... but they’ll keep trying.

I’ll see myself out. :help