Any players coming?

aoc1974

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 1, 2015
Anyone hearing we are one of the clubs interested in Robbie Grey?

Heard it last week but didn’t go with it as I may have gone too early with Townsend!
Doubt we could fit him in...... have to be top 3 $'s @pfc wouldn't he?

Reactions: 1 user

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
Anyone hearing we are one of the clubs interested in Robbie Grey?

Heard it last week but didn’t go with it as I may have gone too early with Townsend!
Oli Wines is the one who is up for possible offers - maybe u meant him?

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Simpson is a doofus.
I don’t see him as a Clarkson style coach more a pyke style coach.
He was extremely lucky they played Collingwood in a GF.
5 goals down against us would’ve turned into a 10 goal loss and then the headlines ‘coach sacked’.
Defensively WC are very weak.
Kennedy looks like he is a QTR away from retirement. If he kicks goals against real sides next year I would be very surprised. He is finished.
WC strength is the midfield. Shuey great footballer, Yeo good footballer, adding Kelly is a bonus, but is it enough to say Flag favourites? I’m not convinced.
I nice round 3 slapping at the G might wake them up. (We will be guaranteed a game in Perth between rounds 18-23)
Kennedy's done, lowest average goals for since 2012. Against the top 8 this year he kicked 18 goals in 9 games (7 in 2 games against the Bombers). Last year in an injury interrupted year he kicked 22 in 8 against the top 8.

Much like Betts, is kicking many of his goals now against the weaker teams and the weaker defences.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerhalsey

RICHOOOO What A Mark!!
Jul 28, 2007
Melbourne
2 ACL's - bit of a risk.

188cm - 20yo - lots up side.... for the right $$$ worh a nibble. Especially if we show the door to a few others.
Would be a good get i reckon, as we don't need players this year, but in 2-3 years so would be good depth then ready to step up if needed. However you are right, depends on the $$$ plus i think the hawks are after him with the patton deal