Any players coming? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Any players coming?

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
Ollie Wines moved to the long term injury list for Poort after a shoulder dislocation at training..
Same shoulder he damaged in the water skiing accident last year BTW.
Stripped of the captaincy late in the year.
Plenty of rumour that Poort were looking to trade him last year. I reckon they were worried about that shoulder.
Bad luck for Wines that's for sure. Career in doubt you'd think.

aoc1974

Tiger Superstar
Mar 1, 2015
Ollie Wines moved to the long term injury list for Poort after a shoulder dislocation at training..
Plenty of rumour that Poort were looking to trade him last year. I reckon they were worried about that shoulder.
Thought it was the other shoulder @Tigers of Old but how'd ya really know.... every club has a version of Balmey telling porkies... we just have the best one!

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Good player at a really shiit club.
Shoulders can be fixed.
The best case senario would be,
To have a full reconstruction.
Give 2020 a miss.
And come to us as a 26 year old.
Easy..

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
I would take him in a heartbeat. Shoulders can be fixed.

zgod

Tiger Champion
Feb 25, 2008
Its the opposite shoulder