ARC Appeal | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

ARC Appeal

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Who was last? We have been perennial bottom on this stat. Yet, clubs who have adopted our game plan, Flogpies and Giants, don't seem to cop it as bad?
What? Gws are as bad as us. They cop it sideways. Try watching a Sydney gws game.
It's equivalent to a Richmond Melbourne game.
I cant understand the love Collingwood get. They hold the ball longer, they dive on the ball and they don't mind holding the opposition. But they never get penalised.
Has there ever been a footballer that gets looked after like Curnow? He got 5 free kicks against Collingwood and he kicked 5 goals from all of them.
Imagine if Lynch or Riewoldt copped that, the media would be all over it.
The umpiring is soo inconsistent and it was all there to see against Port. Baker is hit high,play on. 20 seconds later Rioli trips/pushes Grimes and then Durrsma tackles him from the head. And the flog pays holding the ball. It's really hard to watch.
The holding the ball against Broad against Melbourne ended our season

• Angry
Reactions: 4 users

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
They said it would pass, but I still can't let go of Tommy's goal. Crows should be playing this week.

FARCing disaster.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
  • Angry
Reactions: 1 users