ARC Appeal | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

ARC Appeal

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
While the AFL are the adjudicators of their own stuff ups and corruption, this will continue...

• Angry
Reactions: 3 users

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Well it seems we are not alone given the VAR decision in the Spain/Japan game..........................

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Well it seems we are not alone given the VAR decision in the Spain/Japan game..........................
At least the VAR had some clear footage to make a decision from n took the time needed to get it right. Unlike Gilligan's cheap n cheerful, nearly almost blurry smudge.

Reactions: 2 users

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
Every time I think I’m ready to let this go someone revives the thread.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
Every time I think I’m ready to let this go someone revives the thread.
Any time you see any sporting replay where they go to the third ref for a review it will be there lurking in the back of your mind. Stay away from the tennis.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Bloody lying, cheating, corrupt bastards
What we need is a Round 1 shocker to completely *smile* Brad Scott over.... he may even bypass Kingy on his way to shirt fronting an AFL official post match!
Won't fix the rort...... but geezus I'll feel better!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
What we need is a Round 1 shocker to completely *smile* Brad Scott over.... he may even bypass Kingy on his way to shirt fronting an AFL official post match!
Won't fix the rort...... but geezus I'll feel better!
Love to see Scott the coach get *smile* over by the ridiculous rules he defended as Scott AFL stooge.

Reactions: 2 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
'Entry Level'.

Good to see that they're raising the bar of their applicants.

Next will be 'Work Experience Level'.

Reactions: 1 user

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
So have they invested any time or money into bringing this up to an acceptable standard for the new season?
To continue with what they have is a farce and a kick in the 'nads to all Richmond supporters.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
So have they invested any time or money into bringing this up to an acceptable standard for the new season?
To continue with what they have is a farce and a kick in the 'nads to all Richmond supporters.
Can't afford it.
With Gilligans extra overtime payments for hanging around an extra six months, plus his fancy executive bonus n farewell party which will then be topped up by the head hunting fees of the mob hired to promote from within. Pay rises for the replacement spud's promotion and costs involved to replace the promoted spud with another internal promotion ad nauseum.
There simply won't be any spare money left for tech to get game decisions right. Wouldn't surprise me if the AFL don't find another way to trim the funding of certain clubs again, just to top up the slush fund of course.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user