Ask Danny..... is DEAD | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ask Danny..... is DEAD

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Ask Danny..... Is no more... Danny doesn't have the time anymore so instead in the next fortnight or so there will be a section called 'Moves from the outer' where Tiger fans will be invited to give coaching tips on how to win our next game. The 'top 5' of these will be printed.

Anyway congrats to the Tigers for making a better effort to respond to peoples queries, this year they seem to be doing well. Keep it up

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Heheheh, I bet Danny won't be using the "don't have enough time" excuse with regards to the "moves from the outer" if we start losing! I reckon he'll take the suggestions on board and use them as a mantra.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Not happy about that. Used to really love that section and got on their a couple of times which was good.
Surely someone can screen the questions for him adn give him their five top questions and it wouldnt take more than 5 minutes to answer them.
I like that better than the new idea., but hey they do what they gotta do.