At Training today | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

At Training today

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
I managed to sneak out of work a bit earlier today, so I went to MCG for a peak at Richmond training.

Ottens looks great, he's not holding back on any competative work at all. Could come back sooner then we expect.

Coughlan's a definate starter. He showed no signs of his ankle injury.

Fleming completed full training but looked a little suspect.

No Wayne Campbell or Kane Johnson.

Ray Hall looked as fit as ever so will definately play.

Greg Staffard trained lightly with a heavily strapped Knee but didn't seem to be in any discomfort.

Dragicevic is looking a lot more lively.

On my way out I spotted Kane Johnson running laps and kicking the ball by himself at Punt rd oval.

Cheers people!

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
Mail from a friend in the Know at training.

Staffard, Coughlan, and Hall are certain starters.

Campbell and Fleming will be tested.

Blumfield, Nicholls, and Shir were all running laps at a fast pace and cant be too far away.

Holland trained well but looked as though he was just taking it slowly at times. Holland has put on some weight in MHO!

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Kane Johnson seems to miss alot of traning sessions, obviously part of the management of his fitness, considering his history of soft tissue injuries.

Good news on Cougs, Campbell will likely miss again

Staff is still very much touch and go, so Hall would be handy to play on Goodes.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Thanks for that cracker, it's good to hear some good news. Hope they all get through Fridays training ok.
Did Dunc train?

Also just wondering do guys like Jay and Marty train with the seniors too or only with Coburg?
I presume they'd do both but I never get to training to see.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
crackertiger said:
Mail from a friend in the Know at training.

Staffard, Coughlan, and Hall are certain starters.

Great to hear :). Would also give the rest of the group a huge lift seeing them back.

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
I also went to training today - or yesterday I should say now.

Agree CrackerTiger - I couldn't believe how full on Ottens was training. I wouldn't think he's too far away but who knows?

Thought Coughlan trained o.k. but he didn't join in quite a few of the drills.

Much the same with Stafford - I reckon he's a 50 - 50 chance at best.

Razor trained well.

I did notice Newman and Andy Kellaway pull away from the group for the last half an hour or so - hopefully there's nothing too wrong with either of them.

As for Duncan Rosy, wasn't even looking on - definately didn't train at all......sorry to dissappoint.

I spoke to Blumfield briefly - he said he's going well but I did notice the unbelievable muscle difference comparing his left to his right leg. The left leg was nearly half the size as the right (in muscle difference) which can only mean that he has heaps of strengthening work still to do. Also noticed he did not once kick with his left when he, Shir and Nicholls were playing 'kick to kick'.

As for *smile* and Marty - Marty did train wearing the no.27 guernsy which was a little confusing at first as he was marking Krak for most of the drills. *smile* was obviously with Coburg coz he wasn't there.

Hyde and Mills were both there, mainly kicking with Crocker.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
from realfooty

RICHMOND v Sydney, Saturday, 7.10pm, MCG

The Tigers are aiming to this week become the first team this year to win after a trip to Western Australia. Skipper Wayne Campbell did not train yesterday and is doubtful for this week, but Mark Coughlan is a likely inclusion. Expect big men Greg Stafford and Ray Hall to also make selection, according to assistant coach Darren Crocker. Training: tomorrow, 11am, Punt Road.

T

tiga chikk

I need an excuse i haven't been to a training and i want to go tomorrow but i have to work.

How can i get out??