Australia Post delivers....eventually | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Australia Post delivers....eventually

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I received a letter in the mail today with a "Return To Sender" sticker on the front.

Not bad really, I only sent it on December 3rd 2002. ::)

CanbTiger

CARN' TIGES!
Oct 6, 2003
Canberra
LOL- Very good work by Australia Post there rosy.

My complaint about AP is their inability to match letters with a person's address.

I've received bank statements, bills, rent notices, ATO papers and general correspondence from the AP.... problem is, none of it was mine!.

At one stage I had three wrong letters in the same week & NONE of them was anything like my address.

Not good enough and really quite worrying in terms of personal privacy. I always re-address wrong letters but I'm sure many others aren't so considerate.

It worries me just who may end up with my tax details or bank statements sometimes.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Canbtiger. Does not surprise me about the AOT correspondence and it is usualyl them. RSL Com usually send me a bill adn I get it with one or two days levft to pay it too. Is a disgrace.